Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Let's go do Some More

Well got the biopsy results today and the discrepancy in the cell count is not as large as last time but the biopsy # is still too high to go forward with the transplant (15%). So 2 more rounds (months) of chemo thus the transplant won't be till late June or early July at the soonest.

I was hoping against this result. Here's wishing that the month I've been off the Chemo will reduce the side effects when I get started again. The last week of the last round was pretty nasty with them.

Another downside of this change will be that everything is pushed back a couple of months. A direct result is that I will miss doing my thing at the Day Out With Thomas event which I kind of enjoy. Right now it looks like it will be mid October before I'm back in full circulation.

No comments:

Post a Comment