Sunday, March 17, 2013

+17 part II

since yesterday's post was very early and mearly covered the crack of dawn insertion of the IV, I thought I would follow through with a little more detail on yesterday.

It has several pleasant surprises one of which was Jess and  Eric stopping by with some food left over from Eric's birthday party. L'll that I was the only one on the floor with ribs and  cheesy potatoes for dinner last night. It was good to see them even though there stay was brief to do a show commitment, the MSI.

Also got another surprise when a friend former co-student at the U of I, Pete Nicholson stopped by to chat.  In the past few years our professional paths have somewhat separated. It was good catch up and it heightened the afternoon.

Eileen had her St. Patty's day dinner last night I did find myself on the phone once or twice pointing out where I had moved things in the house. Oh well, they all seem to have a good time.

Best news of all was the suggestion that if things continue to go as I have been the last couple of days they should be booting me out of here Monday morning. That be quite delightful and especially tired of looking at my wonderful little space here

I did get into watching a couple of movies last night, one of which was a three-part series called

Arch Angel starring Daniel Craig. I've never heard of this series before it was really good. I did try to download Skyfall via the YuLo system bI wouldn't recommend it.

So today is more or less spent killing time keeping fingers crossed that all goes well and watch a couple more movies waiting for  my release tomorrow. I should say that one of the very nice nurses went out of her way to get me off of room restrictions so I did get to paddle around the floor several times. I'm sure that the exercise was quite good for me. It certainly felt good. Report a bit more later in the day as things go

No comments:

Post a Comment