Sunday, March 31, 2013

Day + 32 At Home

I was able to get released from the hospital on Wed. The feeling at that time was that the issue that landed me back in was drug related. So, after some juggling doses etc. they sent me home.  Thanks to Bert and Jeanina  for the ride.

Back to visit the Dr. on Fri, with Jess.  Got a good report and I'm a bit ahead of where most are at 30 days out so I count that as great progress.  Keeping an eye on my BP and trying to make sure that I don't push too hard at this point.

Back at the Dr. on Thursday.

2 comments:

  1. Al:

    In regards to BP, stay off of eBay :-).

    Dave

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know that it is a disappointing to return to hospital but is sounds like your recovery is progressing. Miss you and wish for you a faster recovery time. It sounds like you could have not asked for a better group of people by your side during these trying times. Miss you. Your adopted sister

    ReplyDelete