Monday, March 4, 2013

Daily five and here I am

Well we have gotten through five days of this and I'm still here to tell about it. They tell me the waorst is not over but I can't Imagine it getting too much worse.Anyhow more do come! Did get up and take a Couple of Walks around the floor. Hopefully that give me some exercise and begin to get things moving The doctor say after all my business experience it's alwaysu  what's next and in this case there isn't always a what's next you have to go with the flow.

So hoping for the best, hopefully will be a good night sleep tonight don't want everybody To get snowed in.!

3 comments:

  1. Just figured how to work this blog thing out, and I am younger than dirt...go figure
    We love you and think of you constantly hanging in there
    Gina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also struggling to figure out how this works. think you have to be a member of the secret society or something. yikes. Anyway, terrific to read your updates. Thanks for sharing and keeping all your friends up to date. As I read, can't help but be absolutely amazed at the technology at work here ~ not to mention that someone(s) figured out how to do this entire process. Kudos to your medical team. All the best. Patti

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not many people can say they get to"start over" - 5 days "old" on your new-you calendar. You feeling similar to or worse than trying those Chinese or Indian exotic dishes the first time?

    Let me know when I can smuggle in some MaCallens ....

    Jim

    ReplyDelete